11 Questions To Answer To Get Your Story Down
Everyone’s got a story. In fact, everyone’s got hundreds of stories that day-by-day, shape us into who we are. This narrative, or life story, we embody is as fascinating and compelling as any celebrity’s or historical figure’s, and should be treated as such. You may not have a Wikipedia page; but why not an Iternal timeline?
Sure, the process of pulling together some of the most relevant, cherished, and interesting parts of one’s life can be daunting. That’s why we’ve come up with 21 questions, that’s answers will really start to help paint the picture of your life.
Remember, once you’ve answered the question, don’t shy away from any memories or stories you’re reminded of; get them down on your timeline too!
- Where and when were you born?
- What do you know about your family history?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What’s your favourite memory of your childhood best friend?
- What hobbies did you have growing up?
- What career did you want to aspire to take up?
- What was the most rebellious thing you did as a teenager?
- What was the first gig you went to?
- What advice would you give your teenage self?
- Tell me about your occupations over the years ?
- When did you move out of the family home and where did you move to?
We've Not Even Scratched The Surface
And while there are heaps of other questions that could be asked, I think that’s a pretty good place to start. And why wait? If you’re not already part of growing community of over 10,000, you can join today for absolutely FREE! With Iternal, you’ll never be left without inspiration; we’ve thought of hundreds and hundreds of questions and prompts to help you on your journey to secure your legacy.